I see the music thing still isn't working properly, at least not for me. Anyway, thefridayfive
I was wanting to do from last week.
1, What is your favourite food?
- honestly ramen lol, but not crap ramen
2, What is your favourite food preparation method?
- this could imply a lot of things I guess, but I like to do cuts of meat in a cast iron skillet and then make a tasty pan sauce with the leavings
3, What is your favourite cuisine or style of cooking?
- Chinese probably, doesn't matter which region, I like most of them
4, Do you have any dietary restrictions and if so what are they?
- since I'm more or less my own doctor, I avoid highly processed food and anything with a lot of sugar
5, If you could introduce the whole world to one ingredient to improve their culinary experience, what would that be and why?
- aiya...what would it be...this is really hard lol, maybe Aleppo pepper or sweet onions, specifically Walla Walla sweets. The latter bc they're absolutely delicious no matter how you use them and oh I just thought of something Meyer lemons omg. Meyer lemons are AMAZING. I've made everything from pies, kebabs, risotto and salads with them. They're good cooked and raw and the entire thing is good, the juice, the pith, the rind, etc. That's my official answer: Meyer lemons.