1. Do you have the urge to do a Fall/Spring cleaning as soon as the weather turns?
- I kinda do but only bc I like to decorate for each season so I gotta clean a bit at the same time lol
2.What tells you that the season (a certain smell, a certain taste, that sort of thing) has changed?
- wrt fall, here, the change is literally almost instant. Someone on Twitter put it well: the transition from spring to summer is like climbing Mt Rainier and the transition from summer to fall is like jumping off. It's like, somewhere near the end of August, you'll wake up to a distinct chill in the air and just goes over from there.
3.What do you look forward to the most with the change of seasons?
- hmm, it depends on the season kinda. i'm just glad i live in a place that has all four seasons lol.
4. What is something that you probably should accomplish but won’t this season?
- lol I have no idea. If I thought I should do it, I would.
5. What is the most enjoyable part of the oncoming season for you?
- i love everything about fall tbh